Changes Come Gradually With Consistent Effort
Ever since I launched my website, I’ve been looking for ways to improve it. Some of the things I try work, and some don’t, but still, I keep trying. My latest improvement took a bit of poking around to make it function as I’d hoped, but I’m really happy with the results.
From now on, I will do my best to keep writing-related posts, especially reports on my progress, out of this blog. Those stories have now been relegated to Sheri’s Writing Blog on my website. It is there where I’ll post the status of my WIPs, books I’m reading on the craft, and anything else I think you might find interesting.
Though I can’t promise an end to the long, rambling posts I’m known for posting here, there will be one less topic of discussion, leaving me free to pursue my original plan of writing stories about people who take leaps of faith and make major changes in their lives. There are a couple of people I am already planning to include here, but would also like to feature other bloggers who’ve believed in themselves enough to make major life changes.
In all likelihood, posts will alternate between my two blogs from now on, though I don’t make any hard and fast promises. If my mind wants to just run amok, you’ll likely still see that here.
For now, though, I leave you with my gratitudes.
1. I am grateful that some of the tweaks I’m making to my website are actually starting to work (or I’m learning without realizing it!)
2. I am grateful for all of the wisdom being shared by other people to help those of us who are just starting out.
3. I am grateful for a productive day of reading and studying.
4. I am grateful that my internet connection which decided to go wonky on my earlier this evening decided to reset itself in time for me to write and publish tonight’s blog posts.
5. I am grateful for abundance; talent, inspiration, motivation, lessons, information, opportunities, love, joy, happiness, friendship, health, peace, harmony, prosperity and philanthropy.
I hope you’ll take a moment to visit my Facebook pages at https://www.facebook.com/SheriLevensteinConawayAuthor?ref=aymt_homepage_panel and https://www.facebook.com/HLWTAccounting . Please also drop by my website, http://www.shericonaway.com and check out my Hire Me Page. I’ve created these pages as a means of positive affirmation and would be very grateful if you’d “like” them or leave a comment! Thank you!