Allowing for Flexibility
Day 1 of a programmed life for productivity went fairly well, all things considered. Despite the fact that I was inexplicably exhausted most of the day, I still managed to get to the gym, run errands, do some neglected chores and dance until after 11. Then I cut myself some slack and moved the one uncompleted task to tomorrow.
Aside from the soreness of dancing for two nights in a row and going to the gym twice this week, I’m feeling pretty good. Even better, I exceeded my daily goal of 10,000 steps, much to my surprise! The real test, though, is to see if I get the pitching and blog writing I’ve scheduled done. Those and the small amount of accounting work I have are really my bread and butter.
I’m keeping my promise to write something every day, even if it’s just a blog post, but I’m fading fast, so this one is going to be very short.
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for the muscle pains that tell me I’m getting back on track.
2. I am grateful for the inspiration I get from others who have been where I am now.
3. I am grateful for an extra night of dancing.
4. I am grateful an unexpected visit with a friend.
5. I am grateful for abundance: love, health, happiness, joy, productivity, success, challenges met and overcome, harmony, peace, prosperity and philanthropy.