A new era dawning
It has come to my attention that the time might have come to move from my free-wheeling, stream of consciousness type of posts to ones which are better thought out and general rather than personal in nature. This is going to require a melding of my creative side with my analytical side, and may take a little while to actually manifest. But fear not, dear readers, I am nothing if not up to a challenge.
Stay tuned as I work my way through this next evolution.
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for new challenges.
2. I am grateful for opportunities to grow and evolve.
3. I am grateful for observations which inspire me to improve.
4. I am grateful for chances to take my writing to new levels.
5. I am grateful for abundance: lessons, opportunities, love, joy, dancing, friendship, spirituality, health, harmony, peace and prosperity.