And so, it begins
The first 1700 words of “A Dubious Gift” are now penned! My first day’s requirement has been met and exceeded, if only by a little. It’s slow going for now, but I’m working from a remote locations, so I get extra points for actually starting tonight.
I had a truly delightful day with my daughter, running errands, seeing Jeff Dunham who was absolutely hysterical, enjoying a sushi dinner and sitting in the jacuzzi, chillin’ and chattin’. What could be better?
Between my remote requirements and my writing jag tonight, I’m not left with a lot to say, so this post will be very short, but stay tuned for updates on the NaNoWriMo 2014 progress!
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that I started my next novel.
2. I am grateful that I managed to get the “remotes” to work, at least marginally. (My daughter teased me with the thought that I could set up a persnal hotspot, but further research revealed that good ol’ A T & T would require another $50 a month in order to give me the correct amount of data to access this feature. No thanks, you greedy gooses!)
3. I am grateful for the rain we got last night. Heaven knows we needed it!
4. I am grateful for loves and cuddles from my grand furries.
5. I am grateful that I will get a good night’s sleep tonght after ending the day on such a relaxing note.
6. I am grateful for abundance: inspiration, imagination, happiness, friendship, love, attention, health, harmony, peace, word count and prosperity.
And now for some shameless self-promotion:
I’d love it if you’d visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SheriLevensteinConawayAuthor?ref=aymt_homepage_panel. I’ve created this page as a means of positive affirmation and would be very grateful if you’d “like” it or leave a comment! Thank you!