Today, I have no words. My mind is a complete blank. I don’t know if it’s the result of finally finishing the first edit on my book and my mind taking a break before diving into my next project, or if it’s just one of those occasional nights when I just don’t have anything to say. It’s not that my mind isn’t filled with thoughts; so much so, that my meditation was completely lucid today. It’s more like I have so very many thoughts chasing each other around in my head, that nothing stays put long enough for me to grasp it.
Whatever the cause, I have hopes that things will settle by tomorrow so I can decide which of the many projects I’ve had sitting on the back burner will now have it’s turn to have the flame lit under it. Until then, I will, as always, leave you with my gratitudes:
1. I am grateful that I have completed one of my many projects.
2. I am grateful that opportunities are making themselves known now that I’ve cleared the deck a bit.
3. I am grateful for a little down time before the avalanche begins again.
4. I am grateful that the Universe is always showing me that it hears my desires and intentions, and will bring them to me when the time is right, and always, bigger and better than my own imagination can conjure.
5. I am grateful for abundance; inspiration, motivation, opportunities, health, harmony, love, purpose, joy, happiness, peace and prosperity.