This has been a crazy, busy week that started last Friday night, and has shown no signs of letting up. And that goes for both work and personal life! I’ve either gone to the gym or danced every night this week (and on some nights, I’ve done both!) My knees are cursing me soundly, especially after I did 20 minutes on the evil stairmaster on Tuesday, but I just keep telling them to suck it up because the end result will ultimately please them (stronger surrounding muscles and a lot less weight to carry around!)
Unfortunately, the one to suffer for all of this activity will be my blog as I’m too tired to even just let my fingers do the walking tonight! I promise to do better tomorrow (in between gym, street fair, errands and dancing, of course!) but tonight, I must post my gratitudes and let my body sleep!
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful to be able to get some exercise every day.
2. I am grateful for friends to go out dancing extra nights with.
3. I am grateful for knees that are not too annoyed when I tell them to suck it up!
4. I am grateful for a bed full of cuddlers to purr me to sleep tonight.
5. I am grateful for all of the people who read and comment on my blog.
Love and light.