The word of the day is “wonderful”. It truly was a wonderful day and more, it’s a wonderful life! Opening my home to family and friends (and puppies) today reminded me more than ever how very fortunate I am, and how very blessed. We ate and talked for hours and it was an amazing time. I appreciate everyone who shared the day with me!
The kids and I did manage to see the movie we’d wanted to see (unlike Thanksgiving which just passed by so fast and left us too spent to even go!. Of course, the walk to the car was a little on the nippy side, but it really feels like winter here right now! Granted, we wimps get cold when the thermometer dips below 60, and it’s dipping quite a bit lower than that right now, but there’s definitely frost on these pumpkins! I know it’s bad when my girls in the garage start using their litter box instead of the outdoor facilities. Also, Cinders no longer leaves her pile of blankets when I start backing into the garage. She is warm and comfy and it takes a lot to coax her onto the cold garage floor! Smart cat!!
But I’m tired and tomorrow is a work day, so I’ll cut this one short. Thank you to all of my friends and family who make me remember every single day how very blessed I am!
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for family and friends with whom I can share my life.
2. I am grateful for love and encouragement.
3. I am grateful for abundance; in blessings, in love, in success, in challenges to be mastered and in lessons to be learned.
4. I am grateful for the love and compassion my furry children give.
5. I am grateful that I am me. I love this person I am more than anything in the world!
Love and light.