It’s barely 9:30 and I was falling asleep on the sofa! I finally dragged my butt up, cleaned up the kitchen and did my exercises from the physical therapist.
When I got home tonight all of the clocks were flashing so it appears that the power went out sometime today. Could that be why I’m drained of energy? It’s still hard to work an entire day, and the tight muscles in my arms are not helping matters any. My knee continues to improve, though I found out the hard way that I don’t want to try to kneel on it! Youchie!!! And my arms are telling me in no uncertain terms that the workout I gave them on Sunday was more than they really wanted. The little whiners! No pain, no gain!!! I want to get another workout in this week, but need to check with the PT to see if I can do leg stuff and, if so, how much. Otherwise, I’ll do another upper body day. My arms will LOVE that!!!
And of course, in the middle of my recovery, the printer in my office decides to give up the ghost so I have to walk down the hall to pick up my print jobs until the new one arrives. I guess the Universe has decided that I will recuperate faster if I get up every few minutes and walk!
At any rate, before I pass out on the keyboard, here are tonight’s gratitudes:
1. I am grateful for extra workouts to make my knee heal faster.
2. I am grateful for a sense of humor, especially when it comes to the completely ridiculous.
3. I am grateful for the return of my big soup pot.
4. I am grateful that the junker will soon be out of my driveway.
5. I am grateful for friends who share their special moments of love and blessings and brighten my day!
Love and light.